These Chocolate Raspberry Popsicles are the perfect afternoon treat for everyone to enjoy, not just the kids, especially after being drizzled with extra melted chocolate!
For the popsicles
360ml (1 1/2 cups) unsweetened almond milk
120ml (1/2 cup) single pouring cream
40g (1/4 cup) powdered icing sugar, sifted
1 tsp vanilla extract
150g (1 cup) dark chocolate, melted
125g (1 cup) frozen raspberries
100g (2/3 cup) white chocolate, melted
100g (2/3 cup) dark chocolate melted
1 tbsp freeze dried raspberries
For the popsicles
1. Place the dark chocolate into a bowl and microwave for 10 second increments giving the chocolate a stir in between until it has melted. Add the almond milk to the melted chocolate and stir till combined.
2. In a jug place cream, icing sugar and vanilla extract and whisk until combined.
3. Add the melted chocolate almond milk mixture to the jug and mix until fully combined.
4. Pour the mixture into x8 popsicle moulds – fill each mould two thirds full. Divide frozen raspberries into the moulds and use a knife to push them down into the chocolate mixture. Fill up popsicles with remaining mixture. Cover with foil and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 6 hours or until the popsicles are frozen.
5. When the popsicles are fully frozen, remove them from the popsicle moulds by running the moulds under room temperature water for a couple of seconds and pulling gently to remove. Lay on baking paper and place in the freezer until you are ready to decorate.
1. Melt the dark chocolate and white chocolate and then dip or drizzle the popsicles into the white and dark chocolate and sprinkle with freeze-dried raspberries and grated chocolate. Freeze for a further 10 minutes until the chocolate is set and then enjoy!
Keywords: Chocolate popsicle, how to make popsicles, chocolate raspberry popsicles