Makes for a light festive dessert
1. Whisk egg whites until soft peaks. Make sure your bowl is clean, dry and grease free.
2. Whilst whisking on low, add the sugar, one tablespoon at a time and wait till each spoonful is incorporated before adding the next.
3. Fold in lemon juice and corn flour until well combined
4. Whisk for another ten minutes until the meringue is thick, glossy and has no sugar grains when rubbed between your fingers.
5. Spoon meringue onto paper with pre-drawn 5cm circles. Hollow with a spoon. Bake for 1 hour and cool in oven for another hour
6. Add cranberries, sugar, orange juice and zest into saucepan and cook for 10 minutes until cranberries have popped and thickened
7. Whip cream into soft peaks. If using an electric hand-mixer, finish off by hand so as not to over whip
8. Dollop cream onto meringue nests and then spoon cooled cranberry sauce over the top. Decorate with rosemary sprigs, dried orange and fresh cranberries. Serve immediately