Creme Chantilly is cream sweetened with sugar and flavoured with vanilla. Whipped until light and airy. It's perfect for all your desserts.
1. Pour cream into the bowl of a stand mixer.
2. Sift the powdered icing sugar into the cream.
3. Add in vanilla bean paste.
4. Whip cream on medium until thickened.
5. When beaters are lifted out, cream should hold in firm peaks.
6. Add cream to piping bag and decorate.
The cream is great to fill layer cakes, profiteroles, eclairs, spooned over pancakes, waffles and tarts. Such a versatile cream
Tap below for the recipe!