1. Add lemon zest to sugar and using your finger tips, rub the two together until the sugar is moist and fragrant.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and lemon sugar until pale and thick.
3. With the stand mixer on low, add the eggs, one at a time. Scrape down the base and sides of the bowl periodically.
4. Sift into the mixing bowl half the flour, add the baking powder and salt, and mix until just combined.
5. Add in the Greek yogurt and mix again.
6. Sift in the remaining flour and the blueberries and fold through until just mixed in.
7. Pipe batter into a mini bundt pan that has been buttered and floured. Bake mini cakes for 18-25 minutes, until golden brown.
8. Mix together powdered icing sugar, lemon juice and Greek yogurt in a bowl and decorate each bundt cake. Serve immediately.
The perfect Spring time dessert