Make the praline 1. Toast pecan halves in a 180C/350F oven for 5-8 minutes until golden. Coarsely chop.
2. Add brown sugar and cream to a saucepan and heat on medium until it reaches softball stage.
3. Add butter and vanilla and mix together. Then add pecan pieces and coat.
4. Spoon onto a lined baking tray. Set aside to cool and harden. Break into small pieces.
Make the ice cream 5. Add cream, condensed milk and extract to bowl and whip until thick and soft peaks form.
6. Add in pecan praline pieces and fold through.
7. In a freezer pan, layer ice cream, caramel and pecan pieces and repeat. swirl through the caramel with a butter knife. Freeze for 4 hours then serve.